972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
CCNP TSHOOT Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Troubleshooting & Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive equipment or software. Test drive your new skills as you learn!
The 642-832 Real Practice-Lab gives you access to a real Cisco network including Cisco 2800 series Routers, 3750 and 2950 series Switches and Microsoft Windows devices that enable you to gain hands on skills in troubleshooting Cisco Routing and Switching technologies.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your troubleshooting skills on switches and routers including common hardware resource issues on routers and switches, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocol issues, advanced switch troubleshooting techniques, Voice services including DHCP, QoS and PoE, control and data plane security and IPv6. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco CCNP TSHOOT certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in becoming a highly skilled network engineer or help you develop your current skill level in troubleshooting Cisco routing and switching technologies. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike, proving your abilities to troubleshoot Cisco networks.
Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises
Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tools: Learn advanced CLI commands, backups and archives, time-zones and event management. Use advanced commands and see their output in real time on real Cisco equipment hosted online in the real lab environment for your use.
- Switch troubleshooting: Learn how to troubleshoot layer 3 switching technologies, TCAM and Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) problems.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting: Configure and troubleshoot various routing protocol scenarios using EIGRP, BGP and OSPFv3 for IPv6. Become proficient in understand of how to build and troubleshoot networks using these common industry protocols.
- Voice and IP services troubleshooting: Learn how to troubleshoot various IP services including DHCP, PoE, QoS which are required to support Voice networks so common in todays organisations.
- Security and advanced services troubleshooting: Learn how to secure the management, control and data planes of Cisco devices, including how to secure the environment from unwanted device access.