972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
CCNA ICND1 Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive equipment or software. Test drive your new skills as you learn!
The 640-822 Real Practice-Lab gives you access to a real Cisco network including Cisco 1800 series Routers, 3650 and 2950 series Switches and Microsoft Windows devices that enable you to gain hands on skills in Cisco Routing and Switching technologies.
The Practice-Lab will also provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills on Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations; managing configuration files; building basic RIP configurations; configuring basic NAT translations using the Cisco SDM; and configuring simple WAN links. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco ICND1 certification exam or as part of the Cisco CCNA exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in becoming a skilled network engineer or help you develop your current skill level in Cisco routing switching technologies. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike, proving your abilities in Cisco routing and switching.
Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises
Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Implementing a switched network: Learn how to use the initial configuration dialog to configure the fundamental settings of a Cisco switch then verify its operation using CLI commands in real time observing their output under different circumstances, then you will expand your knowledge on this subject to build a small switched network with multiple switches.
- Implement a routed network: Learn how to install a Cisco router and configure both static and dynamic routes using the dynamic routing protocol RIPv2.
- NAT and DHCP services: Learn how to create network address translations using both the Cisco SDM software and the command line to enable a connection to the Internet.
- Managing Cisco IOS and configuration files: Understand how to backup, restore and manage configuration files essential for recovering Cisco devices. Learn how to upgrade or change the feature set of a Cisco device without fear of breaking your production environment.
- WAN links: Build a real Wide Area Network (WAN) using frame-relay and PPP protocols between devices. Wide Area Networks are the fundamental building blocks to make multi-national companies run, understanding these tasks is vital in today’s world of communications.