972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
Real LIVE Practice-Labs for 70-236: Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive equipment or software. Test drive your new skills as you learn!
The 70-236 Real Practice-Lab will provide you the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Exchange Server 2007. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2007; managing messaging security; and recovering messaging servers and databases. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuration certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a messaging support engineer or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises
Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers
The following are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Install and Configure Microsoft Exchange Server: This is one the most crucial services required to run AD, so having a solid understanding of it is vital for any existing or new domain administrators. Using the exercises and your Real LIVE Practice-Labs servers you will configure DNS server settings, create / manage zones including zone transfers and replication all of which are fundamental to maintaining a sound DNS infrastructure.
- Configure Recipients and Public Folders: Manage your own messaging environment by understanding the different types of mail enabled objects in Exchange 2007 and what you can do with them. This is a fundamental task for anyone wanting to support an organisations Microsoft Exchange Server environment. Also discover how to effectively manage and configure public folders.
- Configure the Exchange Infrastructure: As your knowledge and skills develop you can start to implement the components that make your messaging services accessible to the outside world. You can create and configure connectors, antivirus and anti-spam policies, transport rules and message compliance options. Building confidence in these topics will help you develop manage these components in your current or future organisation.
- Message monitoring and Reporting: Now that your Exchange 2007 server is implemented and operational you can learn the common administrative tasks that will help identify and remediate any potential issues. Using the built-in tools within MS Exchange Server you will be able to monitor mail queues, monitor system performance, perform message tracking and monitor client connectivity. Once you have discovered how to use these functions effectively you will be able to create server and usage reports.
- Recovery options: One of the key areas of any service is having the ability to recover it quickly and efficiently in case of a failure. Use the lab to configure these options and test strategies for backups, recover messaging data and server roles.
- Active Directory Certificate Services: If you have the need to run an internal CA in your organisation then getting familiar with Active Directory Certificate Services is important. Use your Real LIVE Practice-Lab to configure CA server settings, manage certificate templates and enrolments/revocations.