972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
VMware Real LIVE Practice-Labs: VCPD-510 VMware Certified Professional Desktop
The VCPD-510 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VMWare View and VSphere 5.5 technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Installing View components, Integrate VMware View with Active Directory, View Composer, VMware View Events Database, Configure View Server Components, Integrate ThinApp into a View Environment and Manage User Configurations. You will also configure Automated Pools, Troubleshoot View Composer, Monitor and Troubleshoot Events, Install and Configure vCenter Server, Manage VMware ESXi, Configure vSphere networking, Configure Storage for vSphere, Create and Deploy Virtual Machines, Create and Configure VMware Clusters, Create and Administer Resource Pools, Migrate Virtual Machines, Perform Basic Troubleshooting for ESXi Hosts and Perform Basic vSphere Network Troubleshooting.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCPD-510 exam.
The organized and effective structure enables users to browse through hours of comprehensive content rapidly and with ease.
Move ahead, review, or repeat previous topics and sections. A progress bar monitors progress as you complete exercises.
Every course resumes where you finished during the previous session in case you forget where you stopped.
Instructors provide live and "hands on" demonstrations to explain and show users how to complete tasks. This enables users to witness professionals perform everyday tasks in real world settings as often as they like.
PowerPoint presentations improve instruction by displaying all types of information for users. They can better comprehend material by viewing graphs, definitions, charts, etc.
Every section contains a review quiz to assist and enhance learning by testing whether students comprehend course concepts before moving forward.
Users can print entire course study guides, permitting them to view and review course material at their convenience.
Certificate of Completion
We are internationally recognized for our technology-centered IT training programs. Once you finish a program, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
The following learning objectives are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Install View Server Components
- Configure a View Environment
- Manage a View Environment
- Configure Desktop Settings
- Configure and Manage View Security
- Configure Local and Kiosk Mode
- Integrate ThinApp into a View Environment
- Manage User Configurations
- Configure Full Clone Automated Pools
- Create and Configure View Desktop Pools
- Troubleshoot a View Implementation
- Install and Configure vCenter Server
- Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
- Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
- Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Create and Configure VMFS Datastores
- Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
- Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Create and Deploy vApps
- Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Plan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
- Create and Administer Resource Pools
- Patch and Update ESXi and Virtual Machines
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting
- Create and Administer vCenter Server Alarms
- Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machines
Product Code: 553