972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
VMware Real LIVE Practice-Labs: VCPC-550 VMware Certified Professional Cloud
The VCPC-550 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VMWare vCloud Suite components and VSphere 5.5 technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configure vCenter server, configuring VMware ESXi, securing vCenter Server and ESXi, configuring vNetwork standard switches, configuring vNetwork distributed switches, configuring vSS/vDS policies, managing VMFS datastores, managing shared storage for vSphere, create and deploy Virtual Machines, create and deploy vApps, managing VM clones/templates, administer VM's / vApps, manage VMware clusters, implement VMware fault tolerance, manage resource pools, patch management, troubleshooting, monitoring and server alarms. You will also configure the components in the VMWare vCloud Suite.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCPC550 exam.
The organized and effective structure enables users to browse through hours of comprehensive content rapidly and with ease.
Move ahead, review, or repeat previous topics and sections. A progress bar monitors progress as you complete exercises.
Every course resumes where you finished during the previous session in case you forget where you stopped.
Instructors provide live and "hands on" demonstrations to explain and show users how to complete tasks. This enables users to witness professionals perform everyday tasks in real world settings as often as they like.
PowerPoint presentations improve instruction by displaying all types of information for users. They can better comprehend material by viewing graphs, definitions, charts, etc.
Every section contains a review quiz to assist and enhance learning by testing whether students comprehend course concepts before moving forward.
Users can print entire course study guides, permitting them to view and review course material at their convenience.
Certificate of Completion
We are internationally recognized for our technology-centered IT training programs. Once you finish a program, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
The following learning objectives are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Install and Configure vCenter Server
- Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
- Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
- Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Create and configure VMFS Datastores
- Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
- Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Create and Deploy vApps
- Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Plan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting
- Create and Administer vCenter Server Alarms
- Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machines
- Configure and Administer vCenter Chargeback
- Configure and Administer vCloud Networking
- Install and Configure vCloud Director
- Administer Users, Roles and Privileges in a vCloud
- Create and Administer vCloud Catalogs
- Monitor Cloud Utilization
- Configure and Administer vCloud Organizations
- Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
Product Code: 552