972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
Real LIVE Practice-Labs for Cisco: 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The 640-554 IINS Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in securing routers and switches and their associated networks, implementing the Cisco ASA firewall and creating SSL and IPSec based VPNs.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security 640-554 exam.
The organized and effective structure enables users to browse through hours of comprehensive content rapidly and with ease.
Move ahead, review, or repeat previous topics and sections. A progress bar monitors progress as you complete exercises.
Every course resumes where you finished during the previous session in case you forget where you stopped.
Instructors provide live and "hands on" demonstrations to explain and show users how to complete tasks. This enables users to witness professionals perform everyday tasks in real world settings as often as they like.
PowerPoint presentations improve instruction by displaying all types of information for users. They can better comprehend material by viewing graphs, definitions, charts, etc.
Every section contains a review quiz to assist and enhance learning by testing whether students comprehend course concepts before moving forward.
Users can print entire course study guides, permitting them to view and review course material at their convenience.
Certificate of Completion
We are internationally recognized for our technology-centered IT training programs. Once you finish a program, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Implement security on Cisco routers using CCP
- Securing the management plane on Cisco routers using the CLI
- Implement IOS features to mitigate threats in a network
- Implement VLANs and trunking
- Spanning tree and other layer 2 best practices
- Implement zone based policy firewall using CCP
- Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Implement Network Address Translation and Port Address Translation
- Configure Cisco IOS IPS using CCP
- Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication
- Implement SSL VPN using ASA device manager
Product Code: 532