972-377-0074 ext 3256
- IT CERTIFICATION
- DESKTOP & OFFICE
- WEB & GRAPHICS
- SECURITY & NETWORKING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINING LIBRARIES
Real LIVE Practice-Labs for 70-415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
The 70-415 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in building, maintaining and deploying Microsoft Windows operating systems. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in creating and managing images, Windows Deployment Services, deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, user state migration tool, remote desktop session host and desktop security. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a messaging support engineer or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
The organized and effective structure enables users to browse through hours of comprehensive content rapidly and with ease.
Move ahead, review, or repeat previous topics and sections. A progress bar monitors progress as you complete exercises.
Every course resumes where you finished during the previous session in case you forget where you stopped.
Instructors provide live and "hands on" demonstrations to explain and show users how to complete tasks. This enables users to witness professionals perform everyday tasks in real world settings as often as they like.
PowerPoint presentations improve instruction by displaying all types of information for users. They can better comprehend material by viewing graphs, definitions, charts, etc.
Every section contains a review quiz to assist and enhance learning by testing whether students comprehend course concepts before moving forward.
Users can print entire course study guides, permitting them to view and review course material at their convenience.
Certificate of Completion
We are internationally recognized for our technology-centered IT training programs. Once you finish a program, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Create & Maintain Images: Learn how to configure and manage WDS, WinPE Images, and apply updates to offline and online images.
- Deployment Method: Understand the steps to deploy using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Deployment Infrastructure: Use your Real Practice-Lab to configure the Network Access account in SCCM, configure WDS for a standalone server, and configure DFS Replication for install images.
- User State Migration: Learn all about the User State Migration Tool, using Hardlinks to save USMT data, and creating a USMT package in SCCM 2012.
- Configure Desktop Security: In this section learn how to configure the Encrypting File System, manage removable media restrictions, and configure UAC.
- Remote Desktop Virtualization Host Infrastructure: This area will explore how to create a virtual machine, install a guest OS, use SCVMM 2012 and create virtual networks in Hyper-V.
Product Code: 551